Freelance | Job ID #72763 | $57 - $60 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Play has an exiting opportunity for a Conversational Designer with one of our clients in the FinTech space!
The Customer Experience (CX) division plays a pivotal role in realizing our vision. Our team is committed to eradicating customer pain points, enabling our global user community through self-service and automation, and refining customer support interactions to create a seamless experience. We're responsible for shaping and implementing a worldwide contact channel strategy.
As a Conversational Designer within the CX team, you'll become a part of an established group of designers and leaders dedicated to crafting top-notch conversational experiences that promote customer-centric solutions and educational outcomes. Your role will revolve around supporting our messaging platform, establishing processes, and implementing best practices for our Chatbot and related tools to address evolving business needs. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of this critical initiative.
- Review and localize English copy for Spanish or French customers.
- Audit Spanish or French transcripts to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance metrics.
- Conduct research and analysis of intents and associated customer actions to assess agent and bot performance.
- Develop and maintain bot design documentation, including bot personas, sample dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, and error handling patterns.
- Define the intent portfolio for Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and its alignment with conversation design.
- Review conversation transcripts, identifying gaps and making design adjustments to address them.
- Create new content for bot conversations and other self-service features.
- Analyze bot performance metrics and derive meaningful insights using bot data.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to translate analysis findings into chatbot design roadmaps.
- Establish conversation design best practices and processes to inform tool configuration and team workflows.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in conversational design, UX copy, or linguistic content verification.
- Proficiency in written English, with bilingual abilities in written Spanish or written French.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Keen attention to detail, with a willingness to delve into data for design decisions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including experience communicating information to senior management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the demands of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and chatbot systems.
- Experience with SQL or Looker
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com