San Francisco, California
Freelance | Job ID #72958 | $81 - $84 hourly | Posted a month ago
Onward Search has an exciting opportunity with of our clients in the FinTech space!
Position: Community Manager -
Job Summary: As the Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing a vibrant online community for our platform. Your primary objective is to drive awareness and adoption through the implementation of effective social media and community engagement strategies.
- Develop and execute social media and community strategies to enhance visibility and usage.
- Oversee and manage the communities on social media platforms, including Twitter, Discord, and Reddit.
- Collaborate in designing and executing an ambassador program aimed at rewarding existing customers.
- Create and curate engaging content, such as infographics, videos, memes, and giveaways, to captivate our audience.
- Monitor social media activity and promptly respond to inquiries and comments from the trading community.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and product teams to ensure messaging and content align with the company's objectives.
- Utilize data analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of social media strategies and make necessary adjustments.
- Stay well-informed about industry trends and immerse yourself in trading communities to stay connected and engaged.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in social media management.
- Proven experience in managing social media accounts for a technology or developer-focused company.
- A strong grasp of social media platforms, analytics, and best practices.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- A keen understanding of and passion for the trading industry.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a valuable asset.
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com