Gameplay Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Freelance | Job ID #69170 | Posted Last Month
Onward Play is looking for a mid to senior level Gameplay Software Engineer for a 12 month assignment, 40 hours a week, with benefits.
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
• 5-7 years game development experience.
• Expertise in Epic Unreal Engine programming and scene setup required.
• Proficiency in C#, object oriented programming, and component oriented architecture.
• A habit of writing super-clean, encapsulated, testable, and well documented code.
• Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements
definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
• Working knowledge of 3D math.
• Extensive experience with Unity, including non-game loop features such as asset bundles,
shaders, particle systems, and editor tool creation.
• Previous experience developing for current generation of gaming platforms.
• Experience with version control and build systems.
Please apply today to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search